Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rocketman

Where Do Visiting Teams Stay When In Baltimore?

9 posts in this topic

hey anyone knwo whwere the away teams stay when they play the ravens.... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

ia m going to game ons at and wanted to know where the away team stays - anyone know- any feedback woukld be so appreciated. Thanks

One of the big hotels in the Harbor. The Giants may not stay, they may just take the train.

There are hundreds of hotels in metro Baltimore. Visiting teams may stay in any of them. They may even stay in metro DC. NFL teams keep their travel plans quiet ... there are many fans who hound the players for autographs.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1282880340' post='458455']
Youre an enabler.
[/quote]

IDK have you seen how many big hotels are at the harbor? The Pats stayed at the airport a few years ago

Reminds me a couple years ago when I was down for the Pats game when they were coming in undefeated. The pats stayed at the harbor marriot. We were outside there with a megaphone at 3am.

[quote name='BohBalmerOsbohs' timestamp='1282949504' post='458794']
Reminds me a couple years ago when I was down for the Pats game when they were coming in undefeated. The pats stayed at the [b]harbor marriot[/b]. We were outside there with a megaphone at 3am.
[/quote]

That's where I'm staying when I'm accross for the Dolphins game. If they're there I'll make sure they're sleep deprived, not that we need a dirty edge.