honorary baltimorean

Any Ravens Fans in Dallas?

34 posts in this topic

Yeah, thats what i meant!

I edited your topic title to reflect what you were really trying to ask.

Do any exist?

If so, do you know of any backer bars in the area?

I just moved to Dallas & will be hurting if I can't watch all of the games!

Don't expect to find too many if any at all! If there is one, Jerry Jones will buy it and turn it into parking lot after what we did to his team the last time we played them!

Yes there are a few of us here in Dallas.. we watch ravens football at buffalo wild wings in Addison (most Sundays and every primetime game) or Wizards sports bar. There's only about 4 of us but we rule, and we bleed purple. GO RAVENS

Yes there are a few of us here in Dallas.. we watch ravens football at buffalo wild wings in Addison (most Sundays and every primetime game) or Wizards sports bar. There's only about 4 of us but we rule, and we bleed purple. GO RAVENS

You guys still gathering at those places? I need to be around fellow Ravens fans!

Bump. Will be in Dallas for the Steelers game this November with a few Ravens fans, has there been any news on bars?

Lets get a bunch of ravens fan out at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison for the ravens steelers game. we already go there for every ravens game. there are so many bandwagon steelers fans in dallas that we always need more purple at our table. bring it

Im trying to get a group of Ravens fans together at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison this Sunday 11/6 for the Ravens/Steelers game...

Looking for fellow Ravens fans to watch the game with in Dallas Fort Worth area. Please let me know where if there's a place.

GO RAVENS!!!

• Any interest in a group on Greenville avenue? Humperdinks at Greenville near Southwestern is a fantastic sports bar, and one of the lead bartenders and his waitress girlfreind are Ravens fans. Unfortunately it was just the three of us for the SB :surrender:

Ravens Fan, living in Dallas. From West Baltimore. Always in the hunt for like minded fans of the Purple Monster. And with the Ravens coming to take over AT&T stadium for a pre season game, a SUITE may be in order!!

Its almost game time!

-Moe

post-91809-0-89110300-1402788088_thumb.j

What's up @B_Moe. I'm a ravens fan in Dallas. Been here since 2010. I'm excited for the game. My first live ravens game since I became a fan in 05. I can't seeing the suite but I'll bee at the game! !!!!!!!

Hello everyone, I'm a Baltimore native and huge Ravens fan.  Moved to Arizona in 2000 and recently relocated to the Dallas area.  I'm interested in learning where the Ravens fans watch the games and I have been watching tickets for the preseason game here.  Any suggestions on where to find them at a reasonable price?  

Hey there @caycemd . I think there is an "official" place for ravens fans to watch the game in the DFW area. Is there is I haven't found one yet. I will be at the game. You can geta ticket for $29. Which is a party pass so you won't have a seat but as far as know, tickets gotten outrageous yet.

Hey there @caycemd . I think there is an "official" place for ravens fans to watch the game in the DFW area. Is there is I haven't found one yet. I will be at the game. You can geta ticket for $29. Which is a party pass so you won't have a seat but as far as know, tickets gotten outrageous yet.

Thank you TheKappaRaven!

@caycemd I'm going to the game andi saw some tickets that are still reasonable.I responded a couple days ago but for some reason it make it to the thread.

Glad I could help. Hopefully see you there as we crush the cowgirls.

I'm definitely working on getting tickets, hope to see you there as well @TheKappaRaven

Hey whats up everyone im a cowboys /Ravens from baltimore i will be in dallas for the ravens cowboys preseason game i plan on getting a ticket to the game if would be cool if we could all meet up at or after the game for a few drinks

I'm looking for anyone in the Denton area.  I want to find a location to 'build a nest' for this year and I would love to have more Ravens to share the spot with.  I'd like to nest in Denton, but Dallas is not too far to travel if that's a more central location for we Dallas area fans.  :)

I'm looking for anyone in the Denton area.  I want to find a location to 'build a nest' for this year and I would love to have more Ravens to share the spot with.  I'd like to nest in Denton, but Dallas is not too far to travel if that's a more central location for we Dallas area fans.  :)

Sorry, I'm in Rockwall otherwise, I'd be in!

I just purchased my tickets and parking for the game tomorrow, I'm excited even though it's a preseason game!  

Edited by caycemd

My Name is Steve Allen Baltimore I live in Fort Worth Texas. I was Born in mich. I have Always Been... number 1 Fan Because my Last Name has always Been Baltimore.

Ravens Fan living in the DFW area since 2006. In that time I found one or two Ravens fans in different places. I want to try to get more of us together.  Came up with a facebook page so fans and the area can talk to me and each other.  So far this year I have been watching Games at The Franchise in Plano (3000 Custer Rd Suite 345, Plano, Texas). They always have the Ravens game on and Sound boxed on the tables so we can hear the game.  Good place to start. Up for other places if a group gets together and wants to move.  The goal here is to get a family friendly group together and watch games, Talk Ravens and just have fun. My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/ravensfansdfw  Come talk to me there, Here on the Raven site or Just come see me at a game at The Franchise... GO RAVENS!

THIS DIE HARD RAVENS FAN... been in Dallas since 2008 and been looking for other peeps to meetup and enjoy the game.  I have been going to Pluckers in Plano and recently found out the GM is a Ravens fan.  I'm usually the only one but I usually take over the bar. LOL

Hope we can start a meetup and let Dallas know RavensNation is strong here too. 

You can find me on FB @  https://www.facebook.com/amy2073