Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Glass

Ravens Text Alerts..

9 posts in this topic

I saw something on here about someone getting ravens text alerts.. I was wondering where I would sign up for something like that thats free. If I had to pay for it its not really worth it.

Visit this page: [url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Mobile_Alerts.aspx"]BR.com - Mobile Alerts[/url]

Standard text-messaging and data rates apply, so if you have an unlimited plan across all carriers, you should be OK. But, don't quote me on that, read the fine print.

[quote name='Wacko4Zacko' date='24 March 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1269481391' post='382209']
Does Verizon allow me to get this or no?
[/quote]

It should. I got them for a good while, like during the season I would get a list of in-actives and actives for the game, and player news. Now for some reason, I stopped getting them(and I have Verizon) and I was like ok something is up, because I wasn't getting any more texts, so I kept re-doing the texting to get news but nothing. So I don't know what's going on but it should work though.

If you have a cell phone text plan it should. My son has it and we have Verizon, my cell is usually dead or turned off so its not worth it for me lol

[quote name='Moderator 2' date='24 March 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1269481996' post='382220']
If you have a cell phone text plan it should. My son has it and we have Verizon, my cell is usually dead or turned off so its not worth it for me lol
[/quote]
does it cost anything?? if so, whats the price range?

From the Ravens its free BUT you are charged whatever you pay per text message--we have unlimited so its not an issue.

[quote name='Moderator 2' date='24 March 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1269483686' post='382235']
From the Ravens its free BUT you are charged whatever you pay per text message--we have unlimited so its not an issue.
[/quote]
Thanks ;), Im so getting this, because my family has unlimited texts...

EDIT:

I txted RAVENS to the number, so hoepfully it works:)

Also if you're on twitter, follow @1WinningDrive (official Ravens Twitter) and have their tweets sent to your phone. Lots of news from the Ravens comes down that way.

To quote TheFranchise
[quote]Standard text-messaging and data rates apply, so if you have an unlimited plan across all carriers, you should be OK. But, don't quote me on that, read the fine print.[/quote]