• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravens Dave

Week 17: Pittsburgh Steelers At Baltimore Ravens

175 posts in this topic

Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) at Baltimore Ravens (4-11)

Sunday, December 30, 4:15 PM EST

M&T Bank Stadium

Baltimore, Maryland

*KICKOFF TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM 1:00 to 4:15 PM AS A RESULT OF NFL FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING.*

Parking Lots will open to the public at 11:15 AM.

Stadium Gates will open at 2:15 PM.

Follow the Game Live on Ravens Gameday

Where: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

Television: CBS-TV (Channel 13/23 in Baltimore)

TV Broadcast Crew: Jim Nantz & Phil Simms

Local Radio: 98 Rock (97.9 FM) / WBAL Radio (1090 AM)

Local Radio Broadcast Crew: Gerry Sandusky, Rob Burnett & Stan White

All-Time Regular Season Series: Steelers lead, 14-9

Brian Billick is 8-9 all time vs. the Steelers in regular season play (0-1) in postseason.

First Matchup: 9-19-99, Steelers, 23-20 in Baltimore

Last Matchup: 11-5-07, Steelers, 38-7 in Pittsburgh

To all fans, please note the text in red above regarding the time change of kickoff for this Sunday afternoon's game.

Kickoff time has been changed from 1:00 to 4:15pm as a result of the NFL's flexible scheduling policy.

To all who will be attending the game, the parking lots will still open 5 hours prior to kickoff -- 11:15 AM and the stadium gates will still open 2 hours prior to kickoff -- 2:15 PM.

(The Ravens will also be wearing their normal, home purple jerseys with white pants for the season finale.)

It's hard for me to get pumped for this game, not least because now I wont be able to watch it, but also because i see us getting slaughtered

The weather forecast sounds pretty yucky. It sure would be nice to win this one and go into the long off-season feeling good about ourselves.

The weather forecast sounds pretty yucky. It sure would be nice to win this one and go into the long off-season feeling good about ourselves.

Think I'll wear my drysuit from my SCUBA instructor days :mellow:

Though I think we'll be CREAMED, I'm still watching the game.

I want to believe that a win this Sunday will be the win of the year and will temporarily alleviate the heartache of the past 9 losses, especially with so many starters projected to be out.

What's the matter with you guys???? It's a divisional game and the Ravens and Steelers ALWAYS play each other tough. We may not have all our starters in either.

On a side note: I hear Bart Scott wants to share the formula for beating the Patriots with his buddy Larry Foote after the game..., and I hope he does.

I just want a win to end this tough season. And a win doesn't seem impossible now that Parker, and Ben might be out.

I just want a win to end this tough season. And a win doesn't seem impossible now that Parker, and Ben might be out.

Willie, Ben, Marvel Smith are out. Troy and Farrior may rest as well.

hopefully Troy can Further his development even further and make some big plays for us out there, as a result of our defense coming up with a few turnovers and our offense able to capitalize on the opportunities given to them.

What about Harrison?

Starting as far as I know. What makes you ask? Last game? I'm sure the Ravens will be ready for him this time around.

I don't think for a second the Ravens aren't going to try everything they can to "even the score" after the last match-up. That was the mentality of Pittsburgh after the dominating sweep they encountered last season.

I ask because I'm worried about Troy Smith's well-being on Sunday.

Like I said, I'm sure they'll be looking to protect against JH. Besides I think that Troy Smith has some escapability, doesn't he?

Well, with neither Ben Roethlisberger nor Ray Lewis starting, I guess the pic in my sig that I edited is a moot point, now isn't it. :lol:

WOW, where did everyone go? Seems like this game has all of the anticipation as going to get a haircut. As i see it the season is over. We don't need to play for the win. we need to get a good look at some players and see what they do. But I'm sure Billick is going to play this game like we need this win to get into theplayoffs.

I hope I'm wrong, but we need to look at the talent we have sitting on the bench this year. Wll, actually many of them have had to play, but you know what I mean.

I'm ready for today. I spent last night watching UFC and getting pumped to spend the day with family and friends watching some FOOZBALL. Go RAVENS!!!!!!

Ahh...might miss the start of the game since it's already past 3PM and I still haven't gotten out of bed to go to the mall to go get my jersey(s) today...traffic's probably gonna be killerrrrr like it was last night...

Maaaaaaan...as much as this game might be like a lamb being led to slaughter, I still wanna see the whole thing just 'cause it's the last game of the season!...

And probably the last game I'll care about (excluding the playoffs) until September '08...

Nvm, scratch that, I'm going tomorrow, so I'll get to see the whole game today. :)

Of course, I'll be keeping track of the Redskins/Cowboys game, too, so I apologize if I'm not able to be as, uh, "entertaining" as I've been so far this season. ;)

Of course, I'll be keeping track of the Redskins/Cowboys game, too, so I apologize if I'm not able to be as, uh, "entertaining" as I've been so far this season. ;)

OK, I'll fill the 'entertainment void' left by your semi-prescence...

*scratches behind*

Don't worry franchise, I covered for you!

Well, I'll say, I like the 7-0 lead right now, but not so sure about how long that'll last...

I'm being cautiously pessimistic. Sound familiar? ;)

And here's another Priceless Pep Talk from Peyton Manning:

Bummed about that gut? Wish you had rock-hard abs? Look, I'm gonna be honest -- unless you're under the age of 23, or a professional football player, it's probably not gonna happen. If I were you, I'd just buy some bigger shirts.

:lol: