• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderator 2

Divisional Playoff – Baltimore Ravens At Indianapolis Colts

1,552 posts in this topic

[b]TV: CBS-TV (Ch. 13/23),[/b] Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf
[b]
Radio: WBAL (1090 AM), 98 Rock (97.9 FM)[/b]Gerry Sandusky (Play-by-Play), Stan White (Offensive Analyst), Rob Burnett (Defensive Analyst)
[b]
Follow Live: [url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Games/Season_2009/Post_Season/Divisional.aspx"]Ravens Gameday[/url]

Ravens Jersey Color: W[/b][b]hite

Ref crew: [/b] [url="http://www.football-refs.com/active-refs/carl-cheffers/"]Carl Cheffers[/url]

[b]Series History[/b]
[list][*][b]Regular Season Series: [/b]Colts lead, 7-2.[*][b]In Indianapolis:[/b] Colts are 4-0.[*][b]In Baltimore:[/b] Colts are 2-3 (regular season); 1-0 (playoffs).[*][b]Current Streak:[/b] Colts have won 6 straight (7 including playoffs).[*][b]Postseason:[/b] Colts are 1-0, winning 2006 Divisional game (15-6) in Baltimore. Indy won the Super Bowl that season.[*]Joe Flacco 4-1 in playoff games, Peyton Manning 7-8[*] [left]The Ravens aim to snap a 6-game skid (7 including playoffs) against the Colts. Baltimore last beat Indianapolis in 2001. Baltimore is 0-4 on the road vs. the Colts.[/left][*] [left]Including playoffs (1-0 this year), the Ravens are 11-9 all-time on the road under John Harbaugh. Baltimore was 3-5 in the 2009 regular season, earning victories at Oakland (21-13), San Diego (31-26) and at Cleveland (16-0). Last week, the Ravens won 33-14 at New England.[/left][/list][size="6"][color="#800080"]

[b][b]PLEASE: turn off animated sigs and avatars while posting in game thread, or it will be done for you.
Streaming link requests and posting of said links is not permitted![/b][/b][/color][/size]

[quote name='MagicianCamille' date='16 January 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1263621232' post='341970']
I had a dream that we got embarrassed in this game.

Quick, somebody cynically tell me that dreams don't come true. (Sounds like Ravnet's cue IMO)
[/quote]

I had a dream,but it was quite the opposite.

Peyton Manning was laying on the ground looking up at Suggs.

Score 24-21 Ravens

Good luck today Ravens. Should be a great game, i'm excited and a little nervous, as I'm some of you are as well!

Here's to a great game with no injures!

One of the last opportunities for Reed and Mason.

The Colts will be stacking up the box, so Joe Flacco will have to take some deep shots. hopefully someone other than Mason can step up.

[quote name='Jamal' date='16 January 2010 - 09:47 AM' timestamp='1263653268' post='342045']
One of the last opportunities for Reed and Mason.

The Colts will be stacking up the box, so Joe Flacco will have to take some deep shots. hopefully someone other than Mason can step up.
[/quote]

cough*spiderman*cough

man that opening video has me pumped.. hope we show up and play ravens smashmouth football today

I'm getting on early so I can spend time with my friends to get ready
I am a lil nervous not just about the team tonight but how these forums will be if by some weird reason we lose,it's been so positive here and fun but yoyu know how that goes
my pick 21-20 Ravens the hero Flacco to Clayton in the final drive of the game

Not my best work but not to bad on short work

Overtop Indy looms a purpple sky
The residents try to fond a reason why
You see,a Flock Of Ravens have gathered
This has Indy more then just bothered
These Ravens haver flown from Baltimore
To earn a victory Quote the Raven Nevermore

[quote name='cursona pirate' date='16 January 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1263663765' post='342149']
is webb still injured if he is when will he be able to play again?
[/quote]
he was put on IR i believe which means he is done for this year

webb will be out for awhile.. hopefully he can be 100% by the start of next season

on the front page of espn they have a preview of the game with the matchups to watch and all that.. and for the prediction they have steve young. of course he picks the colts and what is his reason " I dont believe the ravens are at the top of their game" did this dude watch the game last week? freaking QB homer

Honest to god i had a dream last night where heap caught a huge pass for a td but it was brought back cause kelly washington tried to trip someone. Then for some reason i went and bought two snowballs.

[quote name='RobertDaBruce' date='16 January 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1263665285' post='342164']
Honest to god i had a dream last night where heap caught a huge pass for a td but it was brought back cause kelly washington tried to trip someone. Then for some reason i went and bought two snowballs.
[/quote]
ha thats freaking hilarious

[quote name='MagicianCamille' date='16 January 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1263621232' post='341970']
I had a dream that we got embarrassed in this game.

Quick, somebody cynically tell me that dreams don't come true. (Sounds like Ravnet's cue IMO)
[/quote]

I had a dream that we lost 19-10. We had a chance to tie it at the end got the ball back on our 1 and RIce was stopped in the end zone for a safety

I remember the '06 Divisional Round when Ed Reed resembled Superman on the field, both in how he flew to the ball and the way his jersey was torn down the middle on his collar.

Superman got robbed that night, and it was barely any fault of his own. Superman needs to get his revenge tonight. He needs to be Peyton Manning's Kryptonite again.

Superman doesn't have an 'S' on his chest -- he has a #20. And his name isn't Clark Kent -- it's Ed Reed.

I really don't know what to expect.

I expect a blow out against the Raiders, doesn't happen.
I expect a tough physical, most likely, loss to the Patriots, doesn't happen.
Tonight I expect the same at the Pats game, but the question is which Ravens team will we be watching?

I hope this is the night when the offense and defense finally come together in perfect harmony.

I like the thought that most casual football fans will be rooting for the Ravens. Because everybody (except media) loves the underdog.

[quote name='RobertDaBruce' date='16 January 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1263665868' post='342174']
Yea if that play actually happens tonight, my head might explode.
[/quote]
yea snowballs will do that to ya ha

IM actually withdrawing my meds tonight to have some beers because of them Im actually able to stay sane at the moment I HATE FEELING THIS WAY but hey that's what happens when your team makes the playoffs