Training Camp      Stadium Practices     

Watch LIVE Press Conferences Saturday at 4:00 pm ET

Jerry Rosburg, Gary Kubiak, and Dean Pees will address the media following training camp practice.
*Time is subject to change
Close

Photo

Any Ravens Fans In The Midwest?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 midwestravensfan

midwestravensfan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:25 PM

I live in the midwest in the Kansas City area and am seeking other Ravens fans to watch games with and maybe even start a Roost with??? Anyone anywhere near this midwest area?

#2 JonM229

JonM229

Macho Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,834 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

Sorry, I live in the upper Midwest. I'm in southern Wisconsin between Milwaukee and Chicago.

Posted Image

RIP Warden

#3 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,758 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:48 PM

I live in the midwest in the Kansas City area and am seeking other Ravens fans to watch games with and maybe even start a Roost with??? Anyone anywhere near this midwest area?

i think that it is great that you are a Ravens fan from the Midwest. there is plenty of room on our bandwagon! lol! but i am curious.....why don't you like any teams from your region?

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#4 midwestravensfan

midwestravensfan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:55 PM

i think that it is great that you are a Ravens fan from the Midwest. there is plenty of room on our bandwagon! lol! but i am curious.....why don't you like any teams from your region?

I am originally from the northeast so have been a Ravens fan. And lets face it, if I ever would have considered changing loyalties, the Chiefs are not really a team to inspire me to do so!

#5 SteelerHater

SteelerHater

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

I know this is 3 years old, but I'm at Whiteman AFB which is like an hour east of kc. I'm down to join

#6 ravensfanryan

ravensfanryan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Southern Illinois near St.Louis
Leaving my Mark

#7 KCRavensGirl

KCRavensGirl

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

Midwest Nest- Kansas City Ravens Fans on Facebook. Pre game tailgate this Sunday section N45.
Visit the Midwest Nest, Kansas City Ravens Fans at http://www.facebook....stnestkc?ref=hl

#8 Ravenacolypse

Ravenacolypse

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

I've been a Ravens fan since I was a kid and I'm from North Dakota, born and raised. My family ties link me to Baltimore, Maryland. I have to put up with a lot of ViQueen and Cheesehead fans.

#9 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,267 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

I'm east central Indiana. However, I do frequent the Iowa area (Amana Colonies mostly). Sure, it's an 8 hour trip, but worth it.

~ Malkavian Raven

AND THEY SHALL KNOW NO GOOD OR PEACE, NOR SHALL THEIR SUFFERING EVER CEASE
logout.png
UNTIL THEY HUMBLY COME & BEG FOR MERCY ON THEIR KNEES, WHICH I MAY GRANT IF I SHOULD PLEASE

#10 KCRavensGirl

KCRavensGirl

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

The Midwest Nest in the Kansas City Area has grown to over 50 members. We meet for games at Sharks Restaurant and Billiards in Shawnee, KS. Please see our FB page for more information. We will be there this Sunday around 5pm. Come join us!
Visit the Midwest Nest, Kansas City Ravens Fans at http://www.facebook....stnestkc?ref=hl

#11 puppie96

puppie96

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

Southern Illinois near St.Louis

Do you know anywhere in St. Louis to watch the Superbowl with other fans?

#12 Ticklemepink49

Ticklemepink49

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

I'm in the midwest! I live in Ankeny, Iowa! I grew up in Baltimore, Maryland most of my life and moved here to Iowa when I was 34 years old. Left a job of 17 years working for the State of Maryland. Glad I did, but I miss Baltimore so much, miss the crabs, the beach & my family!

#13 KCRavensGirl

KCRavensGirl

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

The Midwest Nest in the Kansas City metro has moved.  We now meet at Tailgater's Bar And Grill in Overland Park, Kansas.  Look for us in the game room in the back.  We post our events on our Midwest Nest Facebook page.

#14 pantherbee

pantherbee

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hello All

Heading up to the Monday night game in Detroit. Where are we all planning on going before and after the game?  Two weeks away!!!!

#15 jonas winslo

jonas winslo

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

I am new to the forum but not new to being a fan.
In fact I am a very big fan of the Ravens. I attend the games as well as visit the training camp at the begining of the season.
I travel alot to Ukraine for business reasons. I mainly visit Odessa and have many friends there. I am famous for bringing Ravens gear for gifts on my visits. #52 Jersey can be seen at times walking down the street.
Odessa knew nothing of American Football. Now many I know follow the Ravens and more are catching on. Baltimore is also the only US city serving as a SISTER city to Odessa. So our new Ravens fans overseas like to also call them the Baltimore/Odessa Ravens.
I know the NFL is starting to become popular overseas. However most of the fans are picking the most known teams as their favorites such as Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots etc....
I am glad to see one city choosing the Ravens as their team and showing their Purple Pride half way around the world.

#16 WheeledGoat

WheeledGoat

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

I proudly fly the black & purple flag in the burbs of Chicago    ...and right across the street from a Bears season ticket holder, whose kid is in the same class in school as mine! 

there's also a steelers fan just down the block too.  good stuff around here.

I grew up in dundalk, and totally miss the east coast.  the water, the crabs, the people.  I usually make it back for a ravens home game once a year (friend w/ a friend w/ season tickets).

i've love to find a chi-town roost somewhere.   anybody in the west burbs of chicago, around wheaton?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users