Ravens at Texans      Roster      Game Rewind   

Photo

Ravens Gameday Policies Questions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tighthead420

Tighthead420

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:31 AM

I won tickets to game this morning and the M Lite flight deck. WOO HOO...but I digress.

I have a 2 year old and was curious if she needs a ticket to get into the game. Also, being a 2 year old (and under our control the whole time) is she allowed on that flight deck thing? I assume the game she can get in without one (generally kids under 3 are free). The flight deck thing may not be an option...liquor laws or whatever.

I am sure some members here will say "do some research...stop making useless threads." Please note, I have no home internet and cannot sit here at work for hours finding the information. Sorry in advance, but I could use the info. please.
Rugby is more fun.........

#2 FerrariFan87

FerrariFan87

Trust Me, A Jedi I Am

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,330 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:41 AM

I won tickets to game this morning and the M Lite flight deck. WOO HOO...but I digress.

I have a 2 year old and was curious if she needs a ticket to get into the game. Also, being a 2 year old (and under our control the whole time) is she allowed on that flight deck thing? I assume the game she can get in without one (generally kids under 3 are free). The flight deck thing may not be an option...liquor laws or whatever.

I am sure some members here will say "do some research...stop making useless threads." Please note, I have no home internet and cannot sit here at work for hours finding the information. Sorry in advance, but I could use the info. please.

Children 2 and Under are permitted in the stadium without a ticket but must be held in your lap, obviously; the policies do not mention a restriction regarding the Miller Lite Flight Deck.

Here is the complete "Fan Guide"

http://www.baltimore.../Fan_Guide.aspx

2550rra.jpg

#3 Tighthead420

Tighthead420

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:54 AM

Thanks. I saw the fan guide but could not find the children thing. It was in the middle of the page, one small sentence and if scrolling too fast...it's easy to miss.

I will research the flight deck thing some more.
Rugby is more fun.........

#4 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:45 PM

I took my 2 year old niece last year, you may take juice bags or soft sided containers, diaper bag and stuff like that but it is subject to search. Also scope out the family rest rooms especially if you are a guy, because you can go in together. I know there is one by section 127.
68f2a8.jpg