unkown87fan

Are There Any Raven Fans Outside Of Baltimore?

568 posts in this topic

After a four year break, I decided to reuse this account to talk football. It's so much better in person :(. My firm relocated me to San Jose. Any Ravens fans here? So I can talk to them?

Clearwater, FL, here. As a younger man, I went to every home game the first four years of our existence. The last O's games, and the first Ravens games in Memorial Stadium. 

Hey guys :).. Just signed up on here after lurking for a long time. Grew up in Michigan and now live in Naples, FL. Been a Raven fan for last 12 years since I was 16 years old; first started to like them when saw that defense in 2000 win the Super Bowl but I was very young and can't call myself a 'fan' back then; but my love grew and grew; now-- I truly love this team and organization; Ray Lewis and Ed Reed my favorite Ravens of all time. It's the only non-Detroit sports team I am a huge fan of. If you see a black Chevy sonic with Ravens stickers all on my back window here in South fla- that's me!!

I just moved from Baltomore to rural PA (long story) but the move killed me for Sudays and it was hard to wath Ravens games live anywhere - have to stream them mostly after the fact.  

I was convinced too that this was Steelers and Eagles country, but there turned out to be a good mix even some Ravens around too.  Giants and Packers show their colors here too,

I fly a Ravens flag at my farm house and no buckshot yet.    

I'm a Ravens fan in Manchester, UK. Anxiously waiting for them to make an appearance at Wembley stadium!! Looking to communicate with as many Ravens fans as possible. Follow me on twitter: @A_daley89  love to hear from you all!! Great to also hear from any other fans in the UK 

Toronto, Canada.

We have created a fan club for not only Canada, but Toronto.

Congress of Ravens - Canada (Facebook)

If youre Canadian and a true Ravens fan, send us a request to join!

We like to get together for games, and plan trips to Baltimore every year for games!

or add myself : Adam John Gordon (Facebook)

I'm Ravens Fan outside EUA. I'm from Brazil and supported Ravens since playoffs 2012-2013 Season, finished with Super Bowl XLVII.

Are there any Ravens fans going to the Monday night football game against the Arizona Cardinals?  If so let me know so we can tailgate together.  Ravens 4 Life!!!! B)

Hey everyone,

Currently living in Sydney, Australia but am originally from Auckland, New Zealand. I am going to attend my first Ravens game this year and am so excited. I had to pay an arm and a leg for the tickets but that didn't bother me as this was one of my bucket list wishes. To those who attend games regularly, how can I maximise my experience? I am attending the Ravens v Steelers at home. Would love to hear suggestions... Thanks

Hardcore Ravens fan from Estonia, Europe here.

My grandparents are from Estonia.. Live here in Maryland now. Baltimore has actually a good bit of Estonians!

My grandparents are from Estonia.. Live here in Maryland now. Baltimore has actually a good bit of Estonians!

Really? That's interesting. What's their last name? Estonia is heck a small so there's some chance I might now some of their relatives. I myself have relatives in the States as well, on the west coast however. 

I actually did some research, like 10 years ago, about Estonians migration to the States during the WWII and found out about Baltimore being one of the main first destinations. Since I also started watching football at the same time, I automatically started following the Ravens. Have bee my team ever since. 

Really? That's interesting. What's their last name? Estonia is heck a small so there's some chance I might now some of their relatives. I myself have relatives in the States as well, on the west coast however.

I actually did some research, like 10 years ago, about Estonians migration to the States during the WWII and found out about Baltimore being one of the main first destinations. Since I also started watching football at the same time, I automatically started following the Ravens. Have bee my team ever since.

That's awesome! Yeah back then Bmore was a major port city. I've also got some family that went to New Jersey and some in Virginia. My grandparents last name is Kiima and my grandmothers before they got married was Maiste. They have an Estonian house in the city where they teach the language. My sister and I went when we were younger.

I still haven't visited Estonia but recently I've been more adamant with my family about it. So hopefully really soon we will make it out there!

Plan to spend some time on Fan Walk (between the two stadiums) before the game. It's one huge block party.

"Ravens Walk"

Hi everybody! Representing the purple power from Costa Rica! Planning to go to my first Ravens game this year hopefully around my birthday in November! 

150674_10151363381181066_575956158_n.jpg

Edited by Guillermo

On 1/18/2015 at 9:35 PM, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

After a four year break, I decided to reuse this account to talk football. It's so much better in person :(. My firm relocated me to San Jose. Any Ravens fans here? So I can talk to them?

San José Costa Rica? Or CA? 

I'm in the Big Easy for college these day, but I still live in good ole Bmore County.

always great meeting new Ravens fans from anywhere and everywhere and I hope we never see another disappointing season as the last I mean their name and team logo is just so awesome one would think they would always be winners

On 2/6/2017 at 9:15 AM, karlej said:

hey Ravens fan good to know you / Mass here . hope they win when you go to their game

In Vermont here...I feel for you...it sucks being surrounded by a bunch of Cheater fans!  And I'm sure it's far worse in Mass than here in Vermont--a lot of people don't care about sports at all up here.