unkown87fan

Are There Any Raven Fans Outside Of Baltimore?

569 posts in this topic

I live in Alexandria, VA right outside of DC. Can make it up 295 to Baltimore in under 50 minutes on a good day. I grew up in south central PA (Hanover) when the Ravens came to town and have been a fan ever since. And although I live roughly the same distance from Baltimore now as where I grew up, it is always refreshing to go home and see all the fellow Ravens fans. The Redskins fans down here are so annoying!

I'm down on the South Carolina/ Georgia line in the midst of many Squealers and Plowboys fans.

I am fortunate enough to live in Indianapolis. So if all goes according to plan I will be able to walk to the Superbowl to see the Ravens next month!

West Virginia Raven fan....born and raised in Maryland lots of Pittsburg fans here in Morgantown WVU area but a few Raven fans as well.

Wexford Ireland, after reading next man up supported the ravens, most people here are on the patriots bandwagon.

I'm from Carroll County, MD but will be in Boston for the game on Sunday. Desperately looking for a place to meet up with fellow supporters of the black and purple!!!!

Born in NJ, lived in MD until I was about 11 (22 now) and really just spent a lot of time watching the Ravens because that's what my old man watched. Now I live and breathe the Purple and Black. Flying the colors proud in Gloucester City, NJ. Living on the Delaware River with Philadelphia literally right there means I have to watch a lot of suckage. But no more! Next season means I get NFL Gameday Ticket baby.

You bet !! We are currently in sw PA (Stiller country) & are RAVENS fans for life for the last several years. We were cradle (from birth) PGH fans but no more. Will always be fans of the 1970s team tho. We actually like & root for several NFL teams. I (Trixie) lived in AZ for 90% of my life so we're also Cardinals fans. Naturally, we were happy that Boldin became a Raven !! BTW - we proudly wear our Purple & Black in a sea of stiller fans !!

Another reason we are Raven's fans... we watched the special on Ray Lewis doing workouts for the Baltimore Cops & homeless & all the Ravens do for their community. Mac is longtime cop !

Trixie

I'm from Hornell, NY. There is a whole lot of Steelers fans up here. I got sick of all of them, which is part of the reason why I am a Ravens fan.

representing mayence / germany (captial of the wonderful state of rhineland-palatinate.... yes that's where the rhine-valley is with all it's castles and the famous loreley ^^). i am a ravens fan since when i visited my relatives in baltimore in 1999 and we watched the ravens on telly. too bad i haven't had a chance to see them live yet. i promise... i'm gonna change this within the next... erm.. 3 years ^^.

cheers from germany

I'm a ravens raven from Loughborough, UK. I've been a huge fan of the fans since I started playing university ball a few seasons back. Can't wait till next season!!

I'm from Serbia and I support Ravens since their Superbowl year. There are lot of NFL fans here in Serbia, and we have our own forum where we discuss everything regarding american football. And I can tell u one thing, that game against the Pats changed the way people over here evaluate Flaccobiggrin.png

I'm definitely outside of Baltimore! I'm looking for other Ravens Fans in the UK!! I found one other guy on the same Island I live on - the odds of which are ridiculous! Turns out he works with my wife! Any other Ravens Fans in England??

I'm a huge Ravens fan, all the way from Cape Town, South Africa! I love my local and international rugby here at home, but started following football about 6yrs ago, and since then I have loved the Ravens attitude and relentlessness, no team comes close to Ravens passion. I was lucky enough to be in Baltimore in 2010 and to go watch at game at M&T Bank Stadium, loved every minute of it.

I'm a huge Ravens fan, all the way from Cape Town, South Africa! I love my local and international rugby here at home, but started following football about 6yrs ago, and since then I have loved the Ravens attitude and relentlessness, no team comes close to Ravens passion. I was lucky enough to be in Baltimore in 2010 and to go watch at game at M&T Bank Stadium, loved every minute of it.

English or Afrikaans?

Well we are definitely representing Ravens Nation here in the Great White North! My entire family are Ravens maniacs and my daughter will be at the Lil Ravens cheerleading camp this summer!