unkown87fan

Are There Any Raven Fans Outside Of Baltimore?

562 posts in this topic

I'm a Raven's fan from Cleveland, well Westlake a suburb. Either way I've never rooted for Cleveland since being a child and I just fell in love with Ray Lewis and his style of play. Now I feel that I bleed Purple and Black!

Im from Mobile Alabama and i'm the only ravens fan i know of. Everyone else is a titans or saints fan. (i root for the saints if they dont play the ravens). My brother is a steelers fan though.

Born and raised in Baltimore. Live in Ostrander , Ohio for past 8 years. Still have season tickets and go to all games plus a couple away every year

Catch all kinds of grief from these Cleveland fans.

I'm representing the Ravens in San Fran. I wish I knew of a good "Ravens bar" for the games; last year I went to the Ravens/Steelers game, and it was about 90% Steeler-fans. The others were Giants, 9ers, and ME.

Born and raised in Baltimore (1968 to 2001), now living in Tallahassee (2001 til now).

New to this board, but a Ravens fan from day one.

a ravens fan since 96'' staying a true fan ravens 4 life . im from bristol pa north of philly cant find to many ravens here there all wimpy eagles fan

Born and raised in Baltimore, lived in Orlando, now in Lake Geneva, WI (somewhat between Chicago and Milwaukee, only farther west)

I grew up in MD most of my life but I have been up and down the east coast whereing my Ravens Jersey with pride even to work at the sports bars. I am now close to Pittsburgh and I can't even begin to tell you the **** I catch. I where my jersey to work and they have almost sent me home a few times because of the people that go crazy when they see it. Lets just say I don't make the best tips on Football days

I live in Marina del Rey, Cal.

I'm a Balto girl, but love the warm weather out here!

Whenever I wear a Ravens shirt, somehow I get Steelers fans giveing me a hard time. Of course, I give it right back, because we all know we are the best!!

Go Ravens!! :baltimore-ravens: :baltimore-ravens:

I'm in Clinton, Tennessee for the moment, hoping to catch a lucky berak as a writer, and I am turning into more of a Ravens fan - partly due to Ray Lewis and Mr. Flacco, but also due to the Marching Ravens.

I also have a brother over in Davidsonville, Maryland, and I don't think he's one for the team from Washington. Hopefully, he's one for the Ravens as well.

I'm here from Maryland's Steeler country (Western Maryland). Last year I felt SO alone. Seemed like I was the only true Ravens fan around. But now I'm starting to see some purple and black around here. Maybe I'll find that rare Ravens bar somewhere around here.

Proud to be a Ravens fan!!!!

Toronto, Canada. Grew up as a kid,not knowing anything about football, turned on the TV, the Ravens were the first team I ever saw play.

I was born and raised in Baltimore but i've lived in Dover, Delaware for the past 5 years! I have been a Ravens fan since the begin! Can't find too many Ravens fans around here they are all Eagles or Redskins fan...BOO...Love my Ravens!!

Living in the heart of Redskin territory, supporting the Purple and Black since day 1. Sitting in Section 544 Row 18.

I love this I was born and raised in B-more up until the age of 18 years of age and then I joined the military.

I was stationed in Cali. Die hard Raven fan 4 life. Just glad we got a team back in the best football town in america. Go Ravens!!

I live in Marina del Rey, Cal.

I'm a Balto girl, but love the warm weather out here!

Whenever I wear a Ravens shirt, somehow I get Steelers fans giveing me a hard time. Of course, I give it right back, because we all know we are the best!!

Go Ravens!! :baltimore-ravens: :baltimore-ravens:

Born and raised in Århus, Denmark in Europe.

- And i surely stand alone, there are alot of Football viewer here in Denmark.

But the primarily cheer for teams like, Packers, 49'ers, Dolphins and Giants.

But Ravens IS the way to go!

Ravens fan here from Minnesota ever since I was 6 years old. Hope the Ravens can finally get their 2nd superbowl win this year! Go RAVENS!

Born and raised in Århus, Denmark in Europe.

- And i surely stand alone, there are alot of Football viewer here in Denmark.

But the primarily cheer for teams like, Packers, 49'ers, Dolphins and Giants.

But Ravens IS the way to go!

Welcome. We have a resident German fan here and I think we have another danish fan here too.

Ravens fan here from Minnesota ever since I was 6 years old. Hope the Ravens can finally get their 2nd superbowl win this year! Go RAVENS!

Welcome too! Ravens haven't been around for too long, so you must be around 15-16? :rolleyes: