Don't know what Conley told the Raiders but now his lawyer is claiming two different things. First it was the "nothing happened" defense, now it's at "it was consenual". Seems to me the Raiders bit on more than they can chew and messed up.
14 minutes ago, allblackraven said:
Are you two reading this thread? There are multiple instances of the new (as of now) location posted [ http://baltimoreravens.boardhost.com/ ]
If that changes, I'm guessing the updates would be posted there.
I'm already signed up on there, but I'm not giving up like that. If there is anything I can do to help keep this board up for the season then damn it I will try my best. If it doesn't work then it is what it is.
4 minutes ago, Boddiebroadus said:Are we really moving here cause I don't want these boards to stop. Flex you are well respected in these forums u should make a topic about moving to these boards.
I've sent a PM to @Admin 3 who started this thread to make one final plea to see if we can keep it open through the Ravens season. It may be a little late but I gotta try something
Seriously is there anyway we can get it extended through Super Bowl 52? Or even through June or 4th of July?
On 4/30/2017 at 5:00 PM, 52520Andrew said:We get another high pick and get that much better the next year
By drafting defense the entire 2018 draft.
1 hour ago, arnie_uk said:If definitely does. Layout could swing me to that board
Me too. I would also suggest opening up the forums now for signups so people can start signing up instead of everyone at once doing it on Friday.
Jaguars surprisingly pick up Blake Bottles fifth year option.
26 minutes ago, RavensFanMania said:Still hoping that th front office decides to give us an extension and not shut down these boards. It would be a real shame.
At the least give us the boards until the end of the Ravens season. Which hopefully will be in January thus year. If it's December then so be it. Or let us have the boards through SB 52.
18 hours ago, Boddiebroadus said:Where are we moving. Reddit?
We need to decide on that quick. I'm signed up for one of the forums.
Anyway we can get an extension on the close date? Say to May 5th, 2100?
On 3/26/2017 at 0:13 PM, 52520Andrew said:Probably a good thing for Buffalo if Whaley goes
He's officially gone along with the entire scouting staff per Schefter. Word was he had no say in the draft and Head Coach Sean McDermott made the decisions.
Panthers Assistant GM Brandon Beane is a potential replacement.
Remember the story about Kubiak having his "Welcome to Baltimore" moment when we drafted defense. Marty is probably like.... Where's my offensive players at???
I'm going to call it a night, I won't be around for tomorrow's picks but hopefully we get some Offensive Linemen and a good WR who can be a good kick/punt returner.
LOL saw this tweet on Twitter. Gotta love the opposite perspective between us and Steelers fans.
You over sensitive Steeler fans kill me. The Steelers only 2 picks in and y'all already saying they don't want to address the defense, SMH
1 minute ago, ellicottraven said:Man let's recount the draft so far. Now Marlon Humphrey pick is looking pretty darn good actually. So, we have him, Tyus Bowser, Wormley and Tim Williams. All in all will infuse real talent to our defense. But poor Flacco needs some help in protection. I think it is Dunlap and Mangold as free agent acquisitions.
Forgot about Dunlap, forgot that we were collecting former Chargers thanks to our newest front office member, Eric Weddle. I agree, Dunlap, Mangold and Boldin will be signed within a week.
Newsome said the potential is there to pick up more picks by potentially trading back in the fourth round.
Eli Manning's successor?
Just now, PuRock said:Yea, its almost automatic that Boldin is coming back now, isn't it?
So the formula for 2017 is the 2000 defense mixed with a little 2012 Offense that helped us win the Super Bowl?
Walter Football seems to like our draft more than most on here. Gave the Bowser, Wormley and Williams picks all A grades. Marlon Humphrey was only graded a B but so far so good according to WF.
I agree with Billick, I thought Stewart would have been our next Bama pick not Williams.
We should just let Mallett start the regular season since obviously the defense will handle everything. Then start Joe in the playoffs to unleash January Joe.
Well then............
Guessing Ozzie's plan is to hold opposing offenses to 0 points so we can just win games with Tucker?
Guarantee Boldin and Mangold are waiting in the wings, has to explain why nothing has been done so far at WR and Center.
Anyone think we could be moving to a 4-3 defense in the future?
in Ravens Talk
Posted · Report post
I also blame @rmw10 as well. Teams found out that whichever team he took the players retired. So the rest of the NFL threw a fit lol.